Crisis management is becoming an increasingly urgent topic at global level and our community has identified the need to provide more comprehensive training on this subject matter. CLAW, the first two-day crisis management workshop for the GÉANT community, aims to fulfil this need.
- To increase crisis management awareness throughout the community.
- To ensure NRENs have the appropriate crisis management tools and guidelines.
- To create a common understanding and terminology.
- To establish a crisis management community that shares best practices.
WHAT will participants gain from CLAW?
- Access to European crisis management planning template and procedures.
- Shared terminology for incident description.
- Key contact lists for major incidents.
All representatives from NOC, marketing-communications, and information security management teams are cordially invited.