On 3 July 2018 EOSC-hub, a project set up to create a single contact point for researchers to discover and access resources for advanced data-driven research, and the GÉANT Project whose vision is to ensure equal network access for all scientists across Europe to the research infrastructures and the e-infrastructure resources available to them, have signed an agreement to expand their existing collaboration and ensure that synergies across the projects are optimised leading to a more seamless delivery of benefits to Europe’s researchers.
Areas of work included in the joint activity plan, and for which resources and personnel are committed, include:
- strategy and business development.
- innovation management, communication and stakeholder engagement.
- federated service management.
- AAI interoperability and service integration.
- cloud interoperability and service integration.
- technical coordination.
To read the full article, click here