The GÉANT Community Blog site is for and by the GÉANT Community. This is where you can post full length blogs or PeaR community news teasers that link through to full articles on other community sites.
If you want to get involved, please note the following:
PeaR community news
PeaR community news teaser texts, headlines, graphics and a URL to the full story can be posted here via the PeaR submissions form (no federated login required).
This is primarily intended for use by members of SIG-Marcomms and other Marcomms professionals to disseminate news about their organisations, projects and other activities. All submissions are moderated by the GÉANT marcomms team. You can also subscribe to receive the weekly PeaR community newsletter.
Post a full blog
This site uses identities federated via eduGAIN and will automatically confer contributor status to the user when you login for the first time.
- Scroll to the bottom of any page on this site and under the Admin menu, click Log in.
- Select your identity provider and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Create your first post!
Once a blog post is submitted it will be reviewed by the GÉANT Marcomms team before publication.
- GÉANT may contact the contributor via email to clarify content or request images etc. All posts will be linked to the original author – anonymous posting is not ordinarily permitted.
- All posts are proactively moderated to ensure that articles are not spam and that they do not contain illegal or potentially offensive material.
- Acceptance of an article does not necessarily suggest that the views expressed represent those of GÉANT.
- The posts are the views and opinions of the authors and should not be considered to be official GÉANT policy or opinion.
- Blog posts may be embedded or otherwise syndicated onto other websites operated or managed by GÉANT.
All comments on articles will be proactively moderated.
GÉANT reserves the right to remove access if a user attempts to abuse the system or in anyway attempts to damage the server – for example by attempting to post multiple or abusive posts or any other behaviour likely to adversely affect the system.